Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Dear Abby

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Dear Abby

    Dear Abby,

    I am a crack dealer in Mt. Washington, KY who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of HIV virus.

    My parents live in Morehead and one of my sisters, who lives in West Liberty, is married to a transvestite.

    My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Covington.

    I have two brothers, one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at Eddyville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.

    I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in Campton. She is a part time "working girl".

    All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancée and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally open and honest with her.

    Should I tell her about my cousin who is an Obama supporter?

    Signed,
    Worried About My Reputation

  2. #2
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dear Abby

    Lol that is pretty funny.

    I've been to Mt. Washington and was seeing this girl from there. It's pretty much Dungannon on steroids. I was reading this and could definitely see how it could be true.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dear Abby

    I've been in Covington, KY before. I could definitely see there being plenty of prostitutes there.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dear Abby

    Covington used to be known as the hooker capital of KY didn't it? I've heard more about it and Nashville for that than any other two towns.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dear Abby

    I remember a few years back going through Covington and Newport while attending some Reds games. Both places were pretty rough and I wouldn't advise walking around them late at night like I did then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •